Friday, September 20, 2013

Pug Celebrations

With Lola's 3rd birthday looming (4 November) I thought it would be appropriate to post about her previous birthday 'party' and the activities that took place. You are all probably thinking that I have taken this one step too far, however I assure you it is very common to celebrate your pugs birthday in the world of pug owners and lovers. Here is some photo evidence, just to prove I am not the only 'insane' pug lover out there JJ



Now that we have dealt with the 'possibility I might be crazy' issue lets move on to the birthday party. Lola's birthday was of particular importance this year as it was the first year her real mom (my sister) was overseas. So in preparation I decided to create a little cone birthday hat made out of card and on it I wrote 'Happy Birthday Lola' and a big 2 on the front. I then decorated it by drawing some balloons, a couple hearts and colouring in the letters. I made two small holes on each side and tied some string to each hole, which was later going to be used to tie the birthday hat onto Lola's head. Once I had exhausted my creative capabilities I decided to go get her cupcakes for the special occasion!! Upon return I gathered my family around, even managed to get my sister on Skype, and I strapped Lola's little hat on and placed the cupcakes on a plate in front of her. We all then made a big fuss of her- nothing new in her life- and 'celebrated' her birthday in true puggy style J



Now I know chocolate isn't good for dogs, but I allowed her to eat ONE cupcake in celebration of her birthday. She scoffed it up in no time at all! After this we took a couple photos, I mean whats a birthday without some photographic evidence JJ

Birthday Collage
Wrapped like a little present
This little pug is far too PUG-I-LICIOUS <3 I am looking so forward to seeing what her birthday brings this year!!

Have a PUG-TASTIC day my puggy friends and remember Pugs poop rainbows (although I don't think my mom will agree with this one J)! 

They literally poop rainbows.



Pug Kisses



No comments:

Post a Comment